• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

First time I asked this, WHAT is this font

:help: I was told this was "brush stroke" but I can not find anything like it anywhere, what do you think it is? and where may I find it?
Thanks so much ladies and gents!!
Class let this be an example of why it is bad to work 18-19 hour days!
Even the simplest of task are hard to execute.
SORRY here is the attachment


  • Didn't run.jpg
    Didn't run.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 106


New Member
This is driving me nuts too, now that I can finally see the image.
To me it looked a lot like the Gerber font Marker...close but no cigar.
I know I have this on my system somewhere but I can't find it for the life of me.
What The Font was of no help either....just like me!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
It can be purchased at Myfonts.com, Fonts.com, ITCFonts.com and a bunch of others. Or he may already have it and didn't know it.