• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Frank pimping wraps for you and me....

Typestries

LMAO
Did he need to write off his new truck?
Yeah, that's gonna create overnight demand, I'll be waiting by my phone.

Seriously, a rising tide raises all ships? Let's hope.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Everybody should buy his vinyl so he can afford pants without holes in them.

actually the pants at the store with holes already in them cost more than the regular ones

Back on topic, there were some nice wraps in there, but sheesh that Escalade is busy. Not my style. I'm hoping that the death/skeleton/swirl/old english fad goes away

vinylbarry

Um with all the copyright stuff going on lately would want to know 100% if you can use the video.

Mosh were did read you can use it?

speedmedia

Hmm. It is sort of informational but I think more people are interested in ROI than they are how it is done. Would like to see something like this with advertising facts... And maybe someone who dresses a bit more appropriate for presentation.

BTW - He is preaching to take your wrapped vehicle though car washes. I've never heard someone do that before... I have always been told the opposite even from my reps that I buys the stuff from.

Thanks,
Kurt

i agree speedmedia. i don't think the message of that video was well thought out, what would have been of benefit would have been the benefits of wraps over other means of advertising and the value of this means of advertising versus others. as well as the benefits of wrapping over paint which was sort of touched upon but not in a clear, professional, engaging way.

if the purpose of this ad was for sign companies...whoops...i mean wrap providers (i think that is the term he chose which i have never heard any company refer to themselves as...hello i'm wraptastic your wrap provider company....) he should have focused on the previously mentioned information, why a wrap is a fantastic value for your advertising dollar, why a wrap will benefit a business and then he should have focused on why it is a better option than paint (in most situations that a company would be considering vehicle advertising) and then he should have focused on the material aspect...but the purpose of that video is very confusing to me, i surely do not see it as a benefit for any 'wrap provider' to include it on their website or to show a potential client...we all know that the majority of customers are going to run their vehicles through the car wash, but i sure wouldnt be encouraging them to do it...especially if i was the company that would be replacing the materials if there was a material failure.

and well the outfit...what can i say. again i am confused as to what the purpose of this video was, if it is as a sales tool for 'wrap providers' to show their prospective clients as a testiment to the benefits of 'wrapping' a more appropriate less fadish outfit choice may have been a better choice....

WrapperX

Um with all the copyright stuff going on lately would want to know 100% if you can use the video.

Mosh were did read you can use it?

On YouTube = public domain. As long as he's not making direct money off of it or claiming he wrote the video - its public domain and therefore open to any user.

Billct2

:Oops:
guess they din't like the reviews...or maybe the idea that Mosh would put it on his site:ROFLMAO:

Bigdawg

Just Me
Ahhhh... they had to get their own channel setup first...

you would kinda think they'd do that before the sales reps start sending a link...