• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Goodbye Whitney Houston

Jack Knight1979

good riddance.

I've read some pretty horrible things that she a bobby brown did.
To have such talent and success and to throw it away makes me sick.

Aldir

May her death serve us as an exemple that neither fame nor money is more important then good decisions and strong personality.

Rest in peace Whitney!!!!

Techman

Are we celebrating her influence or are we celebrating he lifestyle?
I despise the lifestyle and the consequences and every thing it stands for. I especially dislike the influence the media places on celebrating that lifestyle.

I will appreciate her abilities. In fact how many people purchase a recording of our national anthem? That is until she did it.

anotherdog

it's a lesson never learned.
These people, talented or not (most just lucky), get fame and MONEY. Surround themselves with worshippers and begin the slippery slope of indulgence.

Just like people who poked lions with sticks in the stone age, she died of self inflicted stupid.

I liked her music, now I have to watch the maudlin tribute crap from the grammy trailer trash.

She would have had a better (and longer, happier) life is she worked at Walmart.

Stealth Ryder

I find it ridiculous that she's gone from addict to saint in the media in the last 24 hours.

Thanks for saying that, I was thinking the same thing as I sit here and read the news today... She had everything and just threw it all away long ago, that is all drugs will do for a person... I had plans to watch the Grammy's tonight but think now I will skip it just so I don't have to listen how much a saint she was... She was a Drug Addict who married a criminal and together they ruined both of their lives, While I feel sorry for the child I think she got what she ask for in the end...

slipperyfrog

She was not a role model, a hero, or a saint. She was a crack head that made a choice and has come to an end.

Recap of the Grammy's before they begin:

Whitney...blah blah blah...Whitney...blah blah blah...Whitney...blah blah blah...Whitney...blah blah blah.

GypsyGraphics

almost didn't peek at this thread... didn't feel like reading what a terrible loss this was.
not that it wasn't, it was.... but the loss was years ago, and it was of her own choosing.

what a terrible choice :(

Vital Designs

Vital Designs
I saw her and her entourage at O'hare airport about 15 + years ago. She was in the lounge waiting to board the same plane I was. She was the biggest B and treated all the American Airline Staff like crap. I lost all respect for her back then.

Good voice doesn't make up for a lousy human being.

Bly

I had to watch that movie The Bodyguard once - there's two hours I will never get back..

shakey0818

Whitney Houston to star in her new film. The Bodybag

What's pink and sits on the doormat?

Whitney Houston's valentines cards.

A full day of Whitney Houston on MTV.
I don't know who is in hell, me or her.

Whitney Houston’s life is like skiing.
Once you get on the white powder, it’s all down hill from there

Would like to offer my condolenses to whitney houston’s drug dealer

Poor Bobby Brown,he must be all CRACKED up.