• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Greetings Everyone!

SkyLinePrints

Hello everyone!

I am the owner of Skyline Prints, Inc. We are a full service embroidery, screenprint, and digital print company. Currently, we operate a brick and mortor store front and two websites.

Since we also already do vinyl for garments, the idea struck me the other day that we might as well take a stab at vinyl stickers, graphics, and signs. We already have 90% of the equipment so here....we....go....

I look forward to exchanging ideas and commentary with everyone. Thanks for having us and don't hesitate to ask me any questions. I love to share.

Have a Great Day!!

Nathan Harrison
CEO/President
Skyline Prints, Inc
4982 Bill Gardner Pkwy
Locust Grove, GA 30248
(770) 914-1558
http://www.SkylinePrints.com

SkyLinePrints

Thanks everyone! sure does make me feel at home. :)

For full color tees, we use a Brother GT541. Works great and shirts look awesome when printed!

I'm at the Printwear show now in Charlotte, NC. Half the show is sign making stuff. I better leave the CC in the hotel room. LoL....

Ken

Bring that CC back to Canada..there 'oughta be a law against that.
Welcome..Cheers!
Ken

masterdesigns

Welcome, I'm still trying to figure out how the embroidery has led to signmaking, but it appears to be very common. Maybe I should check that out.

Bob