Greetings from the Great White North

Tim Kingston

Hi,
I'm an old Newbie. After 25yrs working in a papermill, which shut down, I went back to school for two years and took Graphic Design. I was lucky enough to land a good job with a great company and have been in the industry for six months. I look forward to learning and perhaps participating in the future. Thanks. :Canada 2:

Greeting fellow Canuck,

Have friends, Craig & Kathleen Thompson who lived in Miramichi for a number of years. Now there back here in Alberta with us. Welcome to the forum. Take care, eh.

Fine Line Darrel

OldPaint

i actually FISHED for salmon in the Miramichi River............was a resident of CARIBOU, MAINE, 65-73!!!!!
dont haveta guess why iam in FLORIDA ..........do ya....

Poconopete

i actually fished for salmon in the miramichi river............was a resident of caribou, maine, 65-73!!!!!
Dont haveta guess why iam in florida ..........do ya....
cause the maineiacs(((((( ran ya outta their state!!!!))))))))))))))))

Welcome from PA

Tim Kingston

"
i actually FISHED for salmon in the Miramichi River............was a resident of CARIBOU, MAINE, 65-73!!!!!
dont haveta guess why iam in FLORIDA ..........do ya.... "

No, I am reminded everytime I lift a shovel of snow. Yesterday we got a foot of snow, then rain, then freezing cold . . . just to make it interesting . . . I did say Great White North . . :biggrin:

Marlene

No, I am reminded everytime I lift a shovel of snow. Yesterday we got a foot of snow, then rain, then freezing cold . . . just to make it interesting . . . I did say Great White North

I'm from Vermont so I feel your pain...so well from the Little White North:Welcome: