• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Greetings from the Great White North

Tim Kingston

Hi,
I'm an old Newbie. After 25yrs working in a papermill, which shut down, I went back to school for two years and took Graphic Design. I was lucky enough to land a good job with a great company and have been in the industry for six months. I look forward to learning and perhaps participating in the future. Thanks. :Canada 2:

Greeting fellow Canuck,

Have friends, Craig & Kathleen Thompson who lived in Miramichi for a number of years. Now there back here in Alberta with us. Welcome to the forum. Take care, eh.

Fine Line Darrel

OldPaint

i actually FISHED for salmon in the Miramichi River............was a resident of CARIBOU, MAINE, 65-73!!!!!
dont haveta guess why iam in FLORIDA ..........do ya....

Poconopete

i actually fished for salmon in the miramichi river............was a resident of caribou, maine, 65-73!!!!!
Dont haveta guess why iam in florida ..........do ya....
cause the maineiacs(((((( ran ya outta their state!!!!))))))))))))))))

Welcome from PA

Tim Kingston

"
i actually FISHED for salmon in the Miramichi River............was a resident of CARIBOU, MAINE, 65-73!!!!!
dont haveta guess why iam in FLORIDA ..........do ya.... "

No, I am reminded everytime I lift a shovel of snow. Yesterday we got a foot of snow, then rain, then freezing cold . . . just to make it interesting . . . I did say Great White North . . :biggrin:

Marlene

No, I am reminded everytime I lift a shovel of snow. Yesterday we got a foot of snow, then rain, then freezing cold . . . just to make it interesting . . . I did say Great White North

I'm from Vermont so I feel your pain...so well from the Little White North:Welcome: