• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Greetings & Hugs from S. Fl

Paupau

Hello all.
Wow, it's good to be here, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better. I'm Paula aka Pau-Pau. I currently work from home on a part time bases. My focus is on what I call "Life Events", the little things that make everyday so special. My venture in vinyl started with, dare I say it...a Cricut. This opened my eyes to the signage world that I really hadn't paid attention to and took for granted. I'm not looking to break into the commercial signage world, I'm content with banner and temp event signage, no matter the size of the project, I do believe in delivering a quality product whether it be for a customer, family member or my own personal satisfaction.

So here I am open, receptive,ready to learn and share. I've been known to speak my mind as well so I'm looking forward to some stimulating, yet respectful interaction.

Can I get a HUG>>>>:Big Laugh

WildWestDesigns

Welcome from Snowy Mid. TN(coming yet again).

It's a wonderful place here, just becareful, it can be very addictive if you don't watch it.