• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Greetings!! I am new member to this forum from Modesto California! #WestCoast

Quickgraphics13

Good afternoon Friends!

my name is Mauricio Rivera, i'm 23 yrs old going to be 24 this saturday! I been in the graphic design, sign & print industry for 11 years. Started working for my parents business since I was 13yrs old & just ventured on my very own business this March 2013. My business is called Quick Graphics here in Modesto California. I specialize in graphic design, vinyl printing, banners, signs outdoor & indoor and business cards, post cards and custom artwork or graphics, only thing I have not done is vehicle wrapping. I love graphic design, I defintley love sales & marketing & most importantly following up & delivering the best customer service to my upcoming clients. I am brand new & young business owner/ entrepreneur, I found this incredible website through google search. The way I found out was because one day I was stuck on how to market my business more and was searching for new ideas, thank god I found this website, made an account and starting reading all the forums I needed for 3 hours and found my answer. This website is unbelievable!, I can actually talk,relate & ask questions to different people in my industry from different states! Unfortunely my parents are not always open-minded to learn more or pick up ideas, if I was stuck, my father forced me to call our few suppliers and ask them questions on what they need, but sometimes they couldn't deliver to my expctations either. As a business owner you have to have mutiple options, resources & date information if you want to continue to grow your business & expose yourself in the market place. Unfortunley my parents had an establishment for 6 yrs & this year they moved their business back home and my pay dramatically reduced big time! So I had to take action, I am great in this business, I have tons of experience why not start my very own business, so I did in March of this year! Learned alot, made mistakes, meet new people and made money, the great lessons of business when your not prepared. I know very few friends of my father that have sign establishments in my community & are very stingy & secretive on giving me ideas to grow my business or helping a brother out lol So hopefully this can help me grow, excell & develop new friendships across the internet. I am very ammbitious, excited, creative and open-minded person to learning & consuming knowledge.With out applying action on the knowledge you learn in your business, it is totally worthless! Feel free to message me or reply!

Hope everyone has a fantastic Wednesday God Bless & Take Care!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So, can you tell us anything about yourself ?? :wink:

You'll do just fine with this community. Be true to yourself and others... and you will always be in business. :thumb:

Quickgraphics13

Hello!

What would you like to know about me? Very true comment by the way, thank you very much!

So, can you tell us anything about yourself ?? :wink:
You'll do just fine with this community. Be true to yourself and others... and you will always be in business. :thumb:

Rojo

Welcome from the coast. A fund raising organization I belong to held a golf tournament at the SOS club a couple weeks ago. Nice place.

elay2433

I live in Modesto, Stockton is literally 40 mints away! That's incredible do you have an establishment?

Hi Mauricio. I don't personally have an establishment, but I've worked for Haas Graphics for 17 years, and they've been in business for 37. If you ever need anyone for large format printing, we might be able to help. We've got two Epson GS6000's, an Hp Latex 260, a Seal Image 600 laminator, an Arizona GT250 flatbed printer (perfect for printing direct to corrugated if you ever have a need), a MultiCam 1000 series with an eye/camera (for contour cutting stiff/printed substrates). We've even got an old Edge machine sitting in the corner collecting dust.

Welcome again.