• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Happy Anniversary SIGNS 101

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
9 years has flown by so fast...

Thanks for Eli for starting this forum, thanks to Fred for growing and keeping it relevant.

This site was made from it's members, but without a forum leader like Fred, this place would have wasted away like many other sign sites.

Forums like this do help raise the bar in our business.

qmr55

Yeah, awesome job Fred! I haven't been here nearly as long as some of you but I already have gotten so much help from the forum and would like to think that I have helped others as well! What an asset.

:U Rock: :birthday:

NSDdesigns

Im new. I also belong to dozens of forums, run a few of them myself. This forum ROCKS!!! Thanks for all the help and advice and huge TANKS for the site. I'll be around for years to come.

geb

Thanks to everyone for helping me, this site has been a huge influence.

Thanks for all the hard work Fred and moderators.

George

Billct2

Wow, 9 years. I remember back when someone on another board recommended I check this place out. A lot of members have come and gone, but a lot remain and that makes it worthwhile. thanks Fred for jumping in and keeping it afloat.

trik

Thanks to all of Signs 101!!!!! Happy Anniversary!!!! I started my sign business in 2001, sure wish I would have found this place much sooner!

Mike F

Thanks for keeping this place alive and kickin' Fred, and also thanks to every one here that makes this place worth coming to day after day. And also can't forget to thank the subscribers and merchant members who help support the site financially (which reminds me, I need to renew mine :Oops:)