• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Happy thanksgiving!

ddarlak

Go Bills!
not getting anything done at work today, and i won't be on the computer tomorrow, so an early HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all you americans out there, and belated to you canucks!

:smile:

S

SignTech

Hey same to you ........ gonna be in Rochester coming soon......... back home we'll have to touch base.

M

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
violet.gif
pops_blinking.gif
jr.gif
sissy.gif
blueboy.gif
guido.gif
blondie.gif
hotstuff.gif

From all of us, to all of you ...

Thanksgiving_Leaves.gif

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Mosh whats on your Thanksgiving Day Menu? Entertain us a little bit boss..lol

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF YOU!

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
im gonna be incommunicado til sunday....absolutely NO internet access....i think i may go through withdrawal.....

happy turkey day everyone!

Baz

Happy Thanksgiving guys! Hope you all have a great weekend!:thumb::toasting: How's about some of you tell us what you plan on serving hmmmm?

Mosh

My wife takes the kids to her family's deal. Don't know what my family does anymore, have not been in 8-9 years. I stay home. Sorry, not much to tell about it.

DOGraphics

My wife takes the kids to her family's deal. Don't know what my family does anymore, have not been in 8-9 years. I stay home. Sorry, not much to tell about it.

Happy Thanksgiving All

Mosh,
1. Drink beers
2. Drive around
3. Shoot up some turkey
4. Be careful

Mosh

1. Get dressed up like a pilrim!!!
2. Drink beers
3. Drive around
4. Shoot up some turkey

PICT0076.JPG