• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Happy thanksgiving!

Mosh

Reference to Alice's Restaurant, sorry. But, don't go dumping trash in my creek either Arlo. LOL.

I am 38, but who doesn't know Alice's restaurant?

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Reference to Alice's Restaurant, sorry. But, don't go dumping trash in my creek either Arlo. LOL.

I am 38, but who doesn't know Alice's restaurant?
I might pee in your creek after a day of drinking with you. I'd think you'd have to be at least 50 to be familiar with Alice's Restaurant. Happy thanksgiving everyone!

TheSnowman

Hanging w/ the family from tonight till' Saturday, then we're all headin' to Disney for the week next week. Not sure if that means I'll be on less or more since I'll be waiting in line...but either way...SPEND SOME TIME WITH YOUR FAMILIES...THEY ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN WORK! Have a good one!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
image004.gif

Enjoy your family.

J Hill Designs

34 and I know about Alice and 8x10 photos with a description on the back of each one...Happy T-day all! can't wait to get out of the shop...

SignosaurusRex

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Lets all remember what it stands for and that which we have to be thankful for.
The wife and I are having a big Traditional Thanksgiving with my best friend and his wife and sharing with a group of less fortunate and homeless. We did a regular family Thanksgiving in October while other family was in town.

Jillbeans

Happy Thanksgiving to Dave and all the other folks.
(belated to those Canadians)
Tomorrow it will be me, my kids, two of their signifigant others, and Mom.
Tonight I gotta make a ton of pies!
Gonna be incommunicado (no Net) Sat-Tues
Eat, drink, and be merry!
Love....Jill

Steve C.

Hey! Love and Best Wishes for All!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING AMERICA!

And you can't really get anything you want an Alice's Restaurant.

Jillbeans

My dad took me to see Alice's Restaurant at the Pittsburgh Playhouse when I was about 16.
I thought it was "excepting Alice"