• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello fr PA

I'm a newbie here and to the sign biz. Actually I do offset printing on the side and bought a plotter to go with the printing biz. So Hello to all.

S

SignTech

Hello again from PA ................... PA has got to be filled up by now .... lol

signage

yet another hello to the forums from PA............... Looks like we may have more sign shops than any other state:) or is it :(

Thanks for the welcome!!! I hope I can contribute to this forum as well as gain some knowledge. If anyone has questions pertaining to commercial printing feel free to ask me and I will answere the best that I can.

Thanks again for the warm welcome. I use Flexi Sign Pro and Corel Draw for cutting vinyl. I use Adobe PageMaker for the offset printing as well as other supporting software. I have a Roland Camm 1 plotter, an AB Dick offset printing press and a Multigraphics printing press. My shop is small (in my basement actually) and I don't do alot of sign work. I offer it with the printing that i manage to sell. My shop is not my real job it's a sideline for extra money. My bread and butter is manufacturing printing ink for the purpose of printing cardboard boxes. Oh yeah... I can also do 1 color screen printing too. Thanks and hello to you all