• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Houston

axgillette

Hello everyone,

I am fairly new to sign making. Reason why i started with this business is to help jump start my brother that moved here from phoenix. He used to own a transmission shop. He closed down for three days for the new years holiday, and when he came back someone had wiped him out. So he was not is good shape, and with bills piling up. I offered to help him and moved him here to Houston.

I told him i would help him get started with something. So sign business is what we figured it would be.

I did some research, and learned quickly. But as you all are aware of, you don't learn every single tip or trick without the help of others. So that is why i am here. to learn, and if i can be of any help to anyone, just ask me and if i can do it i will be glad to.

I hope no one gets angry of me if i ask stupid questions. But it is the only way of learning. I appreciate any help i can get.

Regards,

AXG

BobM

Welcome from Cape Cod. Signs 101 is a great place to share information. Become a Contributing Member for even more information.

Shovelhead

Hello everyone,

I am fairly new to sign making. Reason why i started with this business is to help jump start my brother that moved here from phoenix. He used to own a transmission shop. He closed down for three days for the new years holiday, and when he came back someone had wiped him out. So he was not is good shape, and with bills piling up. I offered to help him and moved him here to Houston.

I told him i would help him get started with something. So sign business is what we figured it would be.

I did some research, and learned quickly. But as you all are aware of, you don't learn every single tip or trick without the help of others. So that is why i am here. to learn, and if i can be of any help to anyone, just ask me and if i can do it i will be glad to.

I hope no one gets angry of me if i ask stupid questions. But it is the only way of learning. I appreciate any help i can get.

Regards,

AXG

Hey....why not?!....everyone else is doing it. :rolleyes:
Proctology is looking good to me.