• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello From Indiana

T

tcrowder

Hello Everyone,

My name is Terry, I'm the founder of USMC Families LLC. My wife and I started www.usmcfamilies.com shortly after our son Cpl. Brad Scriff joined the U.S. Marine Corps. I started making custom t-shirts for members of our Marine families support group. After doing shirts for a year or so I decided to get a plotter to do vinyl designs for tees. I bought an Enduracut from SW and along with the cutter got the starter materials which included banner materials ect. In short order I realized I enjoyed doing the sign vinyl more than the shirt vinyl. I do just a few different vehicle window designs and welcome home banners for military homecomings.

I've done a lot of reading here on the boards and have gleaned a great deal of knowledge from you all.

So there it is in a nutshell, hope to continue to learn and share with you all.

Terry

Bulldog1929

Semper Fi Welcome from SE Ohio

I saw a banner, in my little hometown, today. It was a pretty shade of blue, with the Star of Bethleham, and said " Support Our Troops".

I know that our kids get mighty lonely this time of year, being off in Iraq & Afghan and other bases around the world. We all need to stop and offer a prayer for their safe returns home. On the news the other night, they showed a greetings video [ with the family's permission] that a chpper pilot had nade a few weeks ago. Well, he didn't make it home. Brought tears to my eyes. There he stood with his wife & new baby [ he was on leave in Germany when it was taped] and now he's gone forever.

Mike

Ken

Yeah, well, welcome. I don't know that I'd be making T's for kids sent over there..I'm sorry. Ok..I'm just gonna shut up now.
Ken