• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Nebraska

wraplady

Stumbled upon this forum site when looking for information on the "Bad Wrap" software sold by Fellers. Anyone using it? I have been in the sign business for 15 years and just recently bought a Roland VP 540 printer to take my business in a direction that most sign businesses in central Nebraska haven't broken into yet - vehicle wrapping. Think we are going to experience a few trials and tribulations before everything starts running smoothly though. I have the printing and wrapping down, just need some pointers on contracts & deposits. Any advise?

Kris Miller
MillerSigns / Xtreme Rapps

wraplady

I am not much of a snow person either. In fact, in January I took a vacation to Maui - and didnt want to return.

zmatalucci

make sure the customer understands that revisions cost money! That was my biggest mistake at first. Now I specify design+2 revisions cost xxxx, subsequent revisions are billed at my hourly shop rate. 1hour min.