• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from wilmington ma

Matt H

My name is Matt Hammond, I own pictureworks, a custom framing store in wilmington ma. We are a full service picture framing store, we also do some engraving, mostly flat pieces that fit under glass.

I bought a versacamm, having a lot of fun so far. My intentions are to offer some new services to my cutomers. Banners, t-shirt/garment printing, bumper stickers, photo enlargement, prints on canvas, and window and vehicle lettering and logos. So far so good, I have allready done several banners, a shirt job, truck lettering, and some photo enlargement I used to send out. I also have the ability to do signs and pop displays for my own store.

My favorite thing, and selling point for me buying the machine, was i can make my own signs to advertise all my new services.

I am joining hoping to learn as much as possible, and see were it goes.
I recently read that only three percent of people get things custom framed, so i figured adding more services can only help.

If any one needs to know anything about , framing, t shirt printing, or rotary engraving, I would be eager to answer any qustions you may have.

Thanks
Matt

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
You should join the premium section also, its great for letting the members learn more about your services.

bobmaggio

Hello from Chelmsford MA nice to have another new versacamm user close by, I have an
sp540 and daige laminator
Shoot me an email or PM and we can compare notes
Bob