• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello

emeraldImages

hey guys thanks for the welcome i was wonder if i can find a reapir book on my roland printer i have a issue with one of the heads dried up i found one topic about soaking the head but just incase i was wonder if there was some more information out there
Thanks in advance

SignManiac

Are you really Paul Jr. from OCC who just opened a boutique in Montgomery with his girl friend?? If so, I saw your new logo design you did in vinyl on your truck! Welcome to the sign world..

emeraldImages

LOL no I promise I'm not Paul. If I was him I would have just wraped the truck. funny thing is I the truck all the time but he's not driving it.

emeraldImages

Thanks agin

I'm a graphic artist by trade. Ilike doing mini wraps on rc stuff for a hobby that has turned into a job go figure. I'm using a roland sp300. I've only done a few large wraps but I have yet to figure out how to break them down for the printer. I'm starting to teach others PS inadvance forms of special effects and out the box thinking. I don't have much more then that but thanks for the warm invites
G