• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey alll

K3TZ

Hey All!!

I'm really glad that I have joined this Community. Here is a little about my self. I'm 22 years old, Name is Ketan, I'm currently employed by a company called Printvision. It's been 4 years now since I joined the company and have learned alot from day 1 and still learning.

We currently have 3 Large format printers which starts from a Roland XC540, Mimaki JV3 160SP and finally a HP Design Jet 5500.

Recently I have been having problems with my Roland XC540 the SERVICE CALL ERRORS :banghead:, from 0105, 0106, 0102. That's mainly the Headlock error and Encoder Strip error. We had a engineer come in recently, I was just watching how he solved the problem haha:popcorn:. Soon after the engineer encountered another problem, the blet kept pulling back as he pushed the cutter forward.... even though the motor was disconneted..odd.

Finally he got it working and given us few parts to order.

So now I will be looking through all the threads and improving my skills with the sign101 community. Really glad I have joined.

K3TZ

Colour problems helpppppp......

Hey it's Ketan here,

If anyone know why I get too much Megenta on the roland Xc540 everytime I print a Picture. I tried editing the picture from versaworks but no difference. I don't get Natural skin tone colours.

Any Advice????? :covereyes:

threeputt

Welcome from the Northwest corner of America. Glad you're here.

No answers regarding your printer colors, however.

Billct2

Welcome
I would try posting in the Roland thread for assisitance with a specific problem. Good luck