• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey Everyone~!!!

Pala-gurl

Ok so i must confess i am COMPLETELY NEW!! to this whole sign making business and am very confused is there ne one out there that can help me get things sorted out and a proper knoweledge of how to work this machine and program of mine?

Mason

Keep posting your questions and usually folks will step up and help out here, Welcome!!

Marlene

We were all new to the business at some point in time so ask questions as it's the best way to learn. Welcome to the site.:Big Laugh

ENTDesign

Welcome

Check out SignCraft magazine (annual subscription worth the price, get free price guide) and Sign Builder Illustrator (free to industry folks, also now have on-line pdf version).

On this site go through the threads in the various forums, lots of info, and post specific questions (and please give enough information we don't have to try to read your mind).

Check out www.signshop.com run by the Sign Builder Illustrator publisher, there are a lot of helpful articles online.

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Welcome from Oklahoma!

:Welcome: to :signs101:
Do a search for the information you are looking for. It may have already been answered for someone wanting the same information. Good luck!​