• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey Fellers and Montroy.

Ursta Graphics

He's gotta pay for his photographer to plaster his face on every single page of the catalog somehow...

Unfortunate, but if you have a customer say they can get the materials online just tell them good luck, send them on their way and start working on the jobs that matter.

You can make a hamburger at home yet Burger King and McDonald's still have their doors open ;)

HulkSmash

Talk about Fast.

Attachments

• LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.jpg
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 165

Mosh

I got my new Grimco Catalog too, not looked at it. Is there anything new they did carry before?

ChaseO

Premium Subscriber
Grimco has always been an excellent company to order from.

I definitely understand the problem here, so what do y'all think about people buying vinyl on ebay and bringing it to be applied? i.e. headlight and tail light covers that are nothing more than translucent vinyl.

Biker Scout

I used to deal with Proveer in my area. That got absorbed by Grimco. So I just re-introduced myself back with Grimco. Got off the phone with them and they are happy to have my business back. They have a local delivery route too. Feller's does not.

Her and I had a nice conversation about Frank and his folly. She is in agreement that this is only going to hurt him in the long run. Gaining a few thousand retail customers doesn't even begin to compare with losing even 10% of his wholesale/industry clients. Not by a long shot.

I will continue to order with Feller's for only one of my clients, which also happens to be next door to their warehouse. They buy the materials directly and bring them to me. In fact their credit card is on file with Feller's under my business name. So, that's really the only win/win for me. They have their own rolls of vinyl on my shelf. But that kinda illustrates how Feller's will really sell to anybody. Other than that, I'm moving all my other purchases over to Grimco.

JERHEMI

Advantage Sign & Graphics Solutions aka Advantage Sign Supply has Oracal. I really wished Grimco would carry it again though! Grimco if you're reading all these posts get Oracal back!!! :thankyou: