• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey! Jill's sign in SignCraft!

Jillbeans

Well shucks. Doug did tell me to send it in, and I emailed them around Christmas time.
Got a nice note back from John saying they would put it in, but I forgot which month it would be.
I did mention Rick and Sam as giving me tips along the way but didn't know whether it was OK to mention 101. In retrospect I should have.
The sign now has road grit on it from the blizzard, hopefully the rain due this week will give it a bath. Still have to get it lit.
It has brought in a lot more work. I just hope nobody wants one like it, that flashing was a pain in the tush.
And even my Mom likes it.
I don't think I've had an article in SignCraft for about 10 years so this was fun, my kids noticed it more this time. And Justis was just pictured in our local school's quarterly newsletter so it's funny, we both feel like celebrities.
:thankyou::U Rock::signs101:
Love....Jill
PS here are the pix

Attachments

• newsign.jpg
    newsign.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 84
  • ns3.jpg
    ns3.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 86
  • ns4.jpg
    ns4.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 72

nodrenim

Jill, glad to see you made the big time. Glad you posted the final pics, as Steve's link wouldn't let me in. Now you know that advertising doesn't cost, it pays! Good luck to a very nice lady.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I've seen Jilly Jill in SignCraft and AMAL in years past. Can't wait to get my copy,

Hey Jill, will you sign my butt?