• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi Everyone...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Again, hi everyone…

I’ve heard of this site, but didn’t join until a friend told me more about it. So far it looks like a great place to find and share knowledge.

Been in the trade since the late 60’s, but still learning a lot.

Wall-doggin’ and paint under the fingernails are now behind me, so I’m getting more into these new fangled computers. It’s a whole lot more safer than stepping back off your stage and spell-checking your work at sixty feet. Anyway, we have a few computers in the shop, but I still can’t find the ‘Hit Any Key’ every time that blue screen comes up.

Like I said, feels nice to be here.

thanks…
Gino

Geary

Welcome Gene!

Yo, Gino, my bro-o'-the-brush-turned-squeegee-wielding-maniac !

:Welcome: .....you already know where I'm coming from, and it's more than just 3000 miles away! hehe. :tongue: Just pull up a chair, grab a cup, and sit....this is just our kind of place. :Coffee:

~Gear

Jackpine

Welcome to the group. There are alot of us here that are self taught computer freeks. It just seems to be the way the water flows. Welcome!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Thanks. I see a lot happening already; just don’t know where to start. Talk to ya all later.

Ogriv

Greetings! this is the place to find the answers to all of your questions. Although you gotta watch out for OP and his surprise threads! LOL!

Welcome!