• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Horrific Casualty of Hurricane Irene

J

john1

lol

The chase logo being half cut off looks stupid, I'd be more concerned about the reasoning for doing that and get it redone ASAP! lol

boxerbay

haha really?

I was watching the news and there is a weather man standing in about 3" of water on coney island talking about the storm surge coming onshore. REALLY? 3" c'mon

We get 3" on a summer day here in Miami all the time.

Nothing irks me more than an overzealous weather man in full rain gear making a mountain out of a mole hill.

animenick65

haha really?

I was watching the news and there is a weather man standing in about 3" of water on coney island talking about the storm surge coming onshore. REALLY? 3" c'mon

Nothing irks me more than an overzealous weather man in full rain gear making a mountain out of a mole hill.

22 people are dead, millions are without power and billions in damage has been caused. There is nothing overzealous about that.

Blazingsun

haha really?

You are and A$$ Hole Does this look like a joke to you this is 65% of what My neigbor hood looks like Familys have lost everything and some were Spared. Your a Moron! find your facts before you blow your Hole..

This just one of the many I could show but im to busy getting My shop back in Order! to get the rest of my Phone.

Attachments

• Flooding.jpg
    Flooding.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 48

boxerbay

hey dont be pissed at me. I'm not Irene.

this is the shot i was referring too.

funny how people read more into what was actually posted and make assumptions based on their own situations. gotta love forums.

hope you get yourself back together. you seem a bit frazzled.

Attachments

• www.thestate.com 2011-8-29 19-1-1.jpg
    www.thestate.com 2011-8-29 19-1-1.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 59

boxerbay

in case some of you dont know what it means:

o·ver·zeal·ous (vr-zls)
adj.
Excessively enthusiastic: overzealous movie fans; an overzealous manager

Adj. 1. overzealous - marked by excessive enthusiasm for and intense devotion to a cause or idea; "rabid isolationist"
fanatic, fanatical, rabid
passionate - having or expressing strong emotions

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I see your humor, boxer..... but you must remember many people were killed from this storm and others lost quite a bit in an area that is not really conducive of this kinda weather. Just an I'm sorry would've sufficed.

boxerbay

i never downplayed the storm.
i only made a comment about weathermen in full gear standing in 3" inches of water.
I never said it was "hype" I never said it was "a joke" other posters did and somehow I own it? gimme a break.

So to all that have misread my post here is a giant purple fred's fur ball so you can cuddle up and sleep well tonight.

:violet: