• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How did you come to find Signs-101

How Did you find Signs-101

• Total voters

Replicator

Curious how the many people here ended up here at Signs-101 . . . ?

How did you find this amazing place ?

Sign_Boy

A little web site by the name of google. I was looking for something and saw signs-101 thought to myself hey that's cool.
Found out it's not just cool it's amazing it's like google for the sign world. A wealth of real world knowledge.:U Rock:

rjssigns

Google . . . .

Google.

I don't remember what topic 'specifically' I was looking for, but I remember happening upon a Signs101 thread that I found very interesting. Plus, it showed me that 'I'm not the only one' going through the different aches and growing pains of this diversified business. Ergo Signs101.

Sherry
rjssigns

cOrKinSA

I was typing "Underground signmaker societies" or I think it was "The Davinci Sign". It could have been "Secret government sign coverups"...

SignosaurusRex

This guy that I know kept telling me about it, so...I decided to venture out of my cave for a look see. The trail back has overgrown and The cave was gettin a bit musty anyway, so...here I are.

Last edited:

WVB

I was on two other boards that just fell apart. There was no moderation, etc. Some one posted a link there and here I became resident...

THATgirl

I got booted off another board and I like connecting with other signmakers occasionally...somebody told me about this board so here I am

JERHEMI

I was a member over at Signweb and I got tired of all the stupid fighting and immature people over there so I gave up on that site and joined this one and haven't looked back ever since! This site and the people that contribute to it are great!

S

SignTech

Searching for a certain substrate ... landed on s101 by accident. Saw all the people in this big pool ....... so I jumped in. Scotch in hand!

poboy

Googled a problem

Google.

I don't remember what topic 'specifically' I was looking for, but I remember happening upon a Signs101 thread that I found very interesting. Plus, it showed me that 'I'm not the only one' going through the different aches and growing pains of this diversified business. Ergo Signs101.

Sherry
rjssigns

Exact same here!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
One of the industry's leading sign people told me about this place and said I would probably enjoy it, since it's well run and attended. I tried it out and joined.

Now yer stuck with me...................

Thanks again G :unclesam:

kendallcole

I found printingdigital.net via google looking for a review on a certain printer, then found a link from there to here. Wa-la.

Steve C.

OTHER...I was invited by the original owner, he took a liking to my fonts.
I bummed around SignWeb and Signforum for a little while, didn't care much
for either of them. Seemed like mostly a Clip Art Swap Meet.

Matt Cuellar

Was referred to printingdigital.net from a customer, saw the S101 link at the bottom of Printing Digital and that was that!

Dave Drane

I was invited. Don't know why but I got an email from Eli also, but I never went to Signweb. Maybe through Letterheads

Replicator

I was doing an internet search and was sent to Signs-101 through a mouse click.

Signs-101 is the greatest forum I have ever seen or been privileged to be a part of !

I would like to thank everyone that helps make this great forum what it is.

Thanks !