• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How ink is made

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Neat clip.
I had no idea there was so much passion behind developing inks.
It was almost like the narrator wanted to turn down the lights and be
alone with his ink.

wayne k
guam usa

mikey-Oh

malkin, thank you so very much. seen several videos lately that take me through a mister rodgers exploration of things i love and/or use on a daily basis... thank you! and i hope we continue this trend

CheapVehicleWrap

Neat clip.
I had no idea there was so much passion behind developing inks.
It was almost like the narrator wanted to turn down the lights and be
alone with his ink.

wayne k
guam usa

LOL notice how he veered away from the lubricating qualities of such a double triple milled rolled consistency.

I didn't mean ME eat it.

Si Allen

It has to be a fake!

I have been in some ink manufacturing facilities and NEVER seen one that clean!

Most look like they have been shot at and missed but sh-t at and hit!

:Oops:

copythat

Awesome!

My operation is all digital now, but thanks for sharing that. I miss the smell of ink in the morning! :Big Laugh

Tim Aucoin

Very cool video! I can totally relate! I've had a long, long relationship with mixing ink... use to do it on a daily basis back when the offset business was booming! But now we've moved on!

I would assume that the inks for our printers (EcoSol, Latex, UV, etc...) are pretty much made in a similar manner... :rolleyes:

Haakon

Cool video, much nicer to watch than the "how its made" programs. But if the colours in the tubs shown from 2:18 to 2:30 are meant to be CMYK, something/link between the camera used and my monitor needs a major calibration :eek: