• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

how long do you guarantee your wraps????

Gino

Premium Subscriber

Got 4 numbers.

All or either work if after yellow on Sunday scooter plane with 467 chitterbaggies waggle to meet water on High Street for lunch between the two lines. Ducks and small pebbles can roll between or around the tenth or twenty-third coats of arms and legs, while breathing in the key of E-flat or seasonal chairs.

xxaxx

Got 4 numbers.

All or either work if after yellow on Sunday scooter plane with 467 chitterbaggies waggle to meet water on High Street for lunch between the two lines. Ducks and small pebbles can roll between or around the tenth or twenty-third coats of arms and legs, while breathing in the key of E-flat or seasonal chairs.

If I thought I was understanding you at all, that just flew out the window with that post. :p

Circleville Signs

Got 4 numbers.

Good thing I wrapped my head in duct tape before the last time it assploded....

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
What Bob meant was...2+2=4...not because lots of people believe it or not..but because it axiomatically does. It's not in the realm of subjective discourse. HOWEVER, Dan's beliefs ARE subjective no matter how insistently he "begs to differ". I LOVE Dan's design capabilities but he is no island when it comes to design firms. Unique? No. Quality? Yes. Above the average design quality in the vehicle wrap trade...I'd say so. A wrap is either installed well or not. A wrap design however, is more subjective. Yes it matters and yes there are more bad designs out there than good ones. But nobody gets a monopoly on visual aesthetics because no two people see beauty exactly the same. If you have a growing portfolio of quality designs that is well published and pushed in front of more people...that in itself is used to bring in more customers looking for that similar quality design. Your charges for graphic design can and perhaps should be charged as a "service", BUT the wrap itself in the end is a tangible "product" susceptible to failing to live up the the "consumers" expectations.
All arguing aside, a vehicle wrap is comprised of artistic "services" applied to a dimensional "product". Some are better than others in either one or both respectively.

CheapVehicleWrap

This is where we really shine. We botch the design and hack the install. All included in our rock bottom price. A double-niche kinda thing.

Bly

I don't just believe it. A lot of people believe it. I suppose the judges who have recognized us with over 150 awards also believe it. Or the 600+ businesses who have trusted us with their work. Strangely enough, all those people - including the lay people - we able to recognize we provide something different. How can that be since we're the same as everyone else according to you?

Based on your logic, would all the people who believe 2+2=4 also be incorrect - because so many people really do believe that. And just because so many people believe it to be true, apparently doesn't make it true.

I for one would like to validate your opinion Dan.
Since we used your company to rebrand our business we have been noticeably busier. Thank you again mate.

Our next investment is to have you re do our website.

Dan Antonelli

I for one would like to validate your opinion Dan.
Since we used your company to rebrand our business we have been noticeably busier. Thank you again mate.

Our next investment is to have you re do our website.

That is just an illusion I've mysteriously been able to perpetuate upon yourself, and hundreds of other unsuspecting clients, with that aforementioned velvet suppository. You are not any busier, and if you had gone down the road to someone else for your brand, you would have yielded the exact same result. Everything you're experiencing is a result of my magical marketing tricks, and a lot of smoke and mirrors.

Wait until we design you a web site which is the same as everyone else's, and I get you the same results as every other web design firm.

Guess who will have the last laugh then?