• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Huh?

Jillbeans

What?
:omg:
Are we supposed to say "Welcome, Anal!"?
:thumb:
Love....Jill

Attachments

• huh.jpg
    huh.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 47

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
:pops_blinking:
Once again your humble Admin has saved everyone from a fate worse than dried One Shot in your fitches. Anal claimed to be located in Brooklyn but a simple IP trace revealed him to be located in Pakistan. His registration was duly deleted and all's right with the world.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I wondered why I couldn't find his name on the member's list. Thanks, Fred.

The funny part is......

I didn't know where this Anal guy was from, but my wife has a student from Egypt and his first name is Asser..... and pronounced exactly as it's spelled...... and he's a doctor.

Hellow, mie naime is Asser.........
NO, NO..... I said I have a sore throat, I don't need a prostate exam.........:covereyes:

Yowsa, but some of these foreigners have some nasty spellings of names......:rolleyes:

Matt-Tastic

I wondered why I couldn't find his name on the member's list. Thanks, Fred.

The funny part is......

I didn't know where this Anal guy was from, but my wife has a student from Egypt and his first name is Asser..... and pronounced exactly as it's spelled...... and he's a doctor.

Hellow, mie naime is Asser.........
NO, NO..... I said I have a sore throat, I don't need a prostate exam.........:covereyes:
Yowsa, but some of these foreigners have some nasty spellings of names......:rolleyes:

Just joshin' ya, but should a man whose name could be mispronounced "Gyno" be nitpicking names? :p

i'm more saddened by poorly thought out American names. Foreign names can sometimes have a meaning in their native language.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Maybe he was just a really picky person. Might have just lost a good member.

Tony McD

Hahahha....funny stuff!
Not sure why but the Seinfeld where Kramer got the wrong license plates that read "ASSMAN" popped in my head.