• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I lost my best friend Tuesday......

Pro Image

Had her since she was just a puppy......Been with me threw a lot of good and bad times.....

She was the best dog you could have ever asked for.....

LEXI 1.jpg

RIP Lexi Lou......

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Sorry to hear about your friend passing.
Dogs can pull on our heartstrings like almost nothing else.
My dog is getting up in years and I don't want to think about what's coming.
Gonna get a pup and start all over?

wayne k
guam usa

Laz0924

I feel your pain, dogs are truly a mans best friend I prefer them over most people. A dog will let you know their intentions right away, not like humans.
Sorry for your loss, it hurts less as time goes on...

vid

What a great picture. I can only imagine the trouble she got out of with that heart melting gaze. My sympathies.

FatCat

I'm so sorry for your loss, and I know it hurts. I lost my 7 year old springer spaniel/best friend/hunting buddy to cancer last Spring... Broke me up so bad I haven't yet got the nerve to get another. All dogs are special and unique, but I think you're only lucky enough to have 1 or 2 in your life that really are like an extension of yourself and when you lose them, it's like your left arm is gone...

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Dogs are nature's way of teaching us unconditional love. May whatever gods there be take care of this fine friend and teacher.

Supergirl

I'm sorry for your loss. we get so attached to them. i still miss every single one i lost :(

time will make things better! be strong!!! know you gave her the best life she could have had!

JERHEMI

I'm sorry for your loss! My little buddy Rocky who is a Boston Terrier just turned 7 and is getting some gray hair around his face. It puts things into perspective that he won't be around forever and not looking forward to the day when he goes to doggy heaven.

Suz

If there's a heaven, I like to think that all the dogs and cats I have ever loved will be there.
Rest in peace Lexi!