• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I'm Back!!!

D&Tgraphics

Thanks for the kind words everyone.
Just to clarify, I've still been here at the shop producing signs and shirts the whole time, I just haven't been "here" on 101 in a long time.

Any of you sign guys in the Philly PA area that want to check us out live we are going to be there this summer at The Trocadero Theater. We are booking more dates in the Northeast now so I will keep everyone updated. It would be cool to see some of you when I'm in your area.

rcook99

Dennis listen being that you are famous and all,:notworthy: Let me know when you need me to come and pick up that printer you won't be using anymore. :ROFLMAO:I am only down I90 a bit and will even throw in a case of your favorite beer. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just kidding glad to see your doing well and wish you and the band all the best with your new contract. I look forward to seeing you play, if you ever get over this way drop me an email so I can stop and see ya. :thumb::U Rock:

RC

D&Tgraphics

Dennis listen being that you are famous and all,:notworthy: Let me know when you need me to come and pick up that printer you won't be using anymore. :ROFLMAO:I am only down I90 a bit and will even throw in a case of your favorite beer. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just kidding glad to see your doing well and wish you and the band all the best with your new contract. I look forward to seeing you play, if you ever get over this way drop me an email so I can stop and see ya. :thumb::U Rock:

RC

:rock-n-roll: I'll let you know when you can pick it up. You might have to sneek it past my partner and employees but I'm sure you can pull it off. :ROFLMAO:
We're going to be in your area for sure this summer, well Syracuse. That's close to you isn't it? We'll also be in Rochester if that's better. I'll let you know the dates.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Nobody deserves it more than you Dennis... You guys rock!!!

Hope you'll remember us "little people" when you accept that grammy...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
The Troc........

Holy Moly..... that's an old place. My Dad used to go there in the 30's & 40's. I thought they tore that place down. I'll try to get directions to it and see if we can't get a bunch to come down. You'll have to let us know the dates when you'll be there. That's only about an hour drive for me.

Is it a club, concert type gig or just dancing or what there now ?? How did you book it ??

It used to be one of the best 'Nudie' clubs on the East Coast and was well known for it. If that's the case..... I'm sure everyone here will be there.

rcook99

I'll let you know when you can pick it up. You might have to sneek it past my partner and employees but I'm sure you can pull it off.
We're going to be in your area for sure this summer, well Syracuse. That's close to you isn't it? We'll also be in Rochester if that's better. I'll let you know the dates.

Dennis, ne need to worry I will get it by your partners. :ROFLMAO:

Syracuse is closer where are you playing?

It used to be one of the best 'Nudie' clubs on the East Coast and was well known for it.

Leave it to you Gino....to have this information. :ROFLMAO:

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
glad to hear it's going well for you!! you'll have to bring the band along to the meet this summer and put a show on for us....

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Leave it to you Gino....to have this information. :ROFLMAO:

Nope, ya got it wrong. My Dad used to tell me of those old days. I was never there. Back in the late 30's and 40's.... all his friends would collect enough money to give my Dad for gas and his time. Not many people had cars back then and he would drive them down to Philly and wait around outside and then pack their drunken asses in the car and take them home. My Dad never drank a drop of liquor in his life, so he made money off these others guy's vices.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Nope.

She was a teatotaller, too... except on holidays.... then whoopee !!

I think I was adopted or somethin' .............

D&Tgraphics

The Troc........

Holy Moly..... that's an old place. My Dad used to go there in the 30's & 40's. I thought they tore that place down. I'll try to get directions to it and see if we can't get a bunch to come down. You'll have to let us know the dates when you'll be there. That's only about an hour drive for me.

Is it a club, concert type gig or just dancing or what there now ?? How did you book it ??

It used to be one of the best 'Nudie' clubs on the East Coast and was well known for it. If that's the case..... I'm sure everyone here will be there.

:ROFLMAO: That would be sweet if they had girls dancing on stage as we were playing. Though I might get too distracted and mess up.
Actually Gino, The troc is now a very popular concert hall. Some big names come through there these days. Check out their site, www.thetroc.com . We'll be there on Friday July 30 as part of ProjektFest. It would be great seeing you and some others out there. :rock-n-roll:

If anybody is in the Erie Pa area we'll be there the night before, Thurs July 29. I'll let you know the Venue later.