• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Importing Vinyl From China

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Hey Remislad: We also have a coupla' (2) Rolands. We switched to JetBest inks from Ernie Vivieros at InkJetLife (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100067745960379) in Florida (he's a full time Roland independent service engineer and REALLY knows his SH*T!)
We LOVE the JetBest color profiles AND the savings since Roland GREEDED-OUT and raised their OEM inks 19%!
The JetBest inks are made in Taiwan (the little island near Chynah) and the cost per ml is only 10-cents ... just like REMISLAD we're trying to save money, increase margins and still stay very, very productive! :)

I've gotten off all my soapboxes and political benders ... and am looking out for only one person and one set of ever increasing profits: MINE!

So like REMISLAD, we do whatever the heck we want to increase profits and margins.

Thanks for the shout-out OzarkDigital. It was a pleasure meeting you at the show.

Jetbest eco solvent ink is available for Roland BN, VS, VS-i, XC, XR, XF, RE, RS, VP, SP VG, VG2, SG, SG2. We repair printers locally here in Orange County, CA. We refurbished and have owned every model above previously. Jetbest ink works well on all above models. Cost per mil is $0.09 ($45/500ml = $0.09 vs $152/440ml= $0.34) if using Jetbest Pro Ink System. The reason for the low cost Jetbest ink not because it is less quality but because we have now eliminated the plastic cartridge, the aluminum bag, the chip, the labor to put a 440ml cartridge together. No labor is involved in manufacturing a Jetbest 500ml ink bottle. Also, somebody has to pay for the 30 Roland reps lunch during the show. Somebody has to pay for the $300k booth during the Printing United and SGIA. That's two shows = $600k a year!

Q&A.

1. Will using Jetbest ink clog my printer printhead without regular maintenance?
Yes. Same for Roland ink.

2. Will using Jetbest ink clog my printer printhead with regular maintenance?
No. Same for Roland ink.

Visit www.premiercolour or call 714-669-9200 for more information Happy Holidays!

- Francis

Being curious and reading through. One thing caught my eye was the deliberate spacing and poor grammar of the person who started the thread. My 2-cents now I better get back to work

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Being curious and reading through. One thing caught my eye was the deliberate spacing and poor grammar of the person who started the thread. My 2-cents now I better get back to work

Didn't notice anything at all wrong ?? Can you be a bit more specific ?? Or are you too busy working ??