• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ink ink everywhere

HaroldDesign

What a mess!

"Red, blue, and yellow ink cartridges were inside the truck, but Ferson said there is no evidence the yellow ink was released."
Funny - I see yellow...

housemusikid

What a mess!

"Red, blue, and yellow ink cartridges were inside the truck, but Ferson said there is no evidence the yellow ink was released."
Funny - I see yellow...

I thought the same thing...and where is the black?

I forwarded this to another person and this is what he said:

Hmmmm...so the fact that there is yellow running down the side of the
truck and yellow on the roadway and the fact that some of the ink is
green leads authorities to believe that no yellow ink was spilled.
Genius!

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Is that one guy looking for lunch ??

That was Merritt's weekly delivery. :Big Laugh​

Sharx

I see brown... I guess we know what they can do. Wonder what the logistics are for that clean-up:ROFLMAO:

JERHEMI

Not only did the ink itself cost big bucks, but the cleanup is going to probably cost just as much...if the ink is going down the storm drains that means "Hazmat" must be brought in to clean that up as well!

MikePro

can't wait til TheOnion photoshoppers get ahold of this and add mutilated television characters to the crash scene:
"UPS driver busy on cellphone, unwittingly blows through Teletubby crossing zone"