• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

It's going to be a loooong weekend...

Doyle

Well, since receiving a huge last-minute order I have been printing/weeding/taping for 3 days straight (15 hours per day). I have gotta work right through the weekend doing 12 hours each day to get this order done and shipped out on Monday so the customer can receive it one day ahead of schedule.

I think today I will only do 13 hours so I can go have a few beers before bed.... I will be really glad to have this order out of my life, but I am so very thankful that I have the work right now.

Hope everyone else has a great weekend and have a few :beer for me!

Doyle

A net profit on this order of about $5k is a good 6 days for me! Just hope my printer doesn't decide to take a crap on me over the weekend..... that would be really bad

SignManiac

I'm just grateful I know longer have to put in long hours like that anymore. Glad to see you got a good paying job though.

S

scarface

Be grateful for that order Doyle, I haven't done anything in 3 weeks pretty much

Jillbeans

Work your hiney off then enjoy the profit.
Hope your machinery doesn't let you down.
I was supposed to do a sign for someone today who was in a big hurry but did not know what they wanted on their sign, who did not email me about it or call me about it but you know damn well they will be mad if it's not ready by 5PM.
I think I might do my Christmas cards this weekend.
I also have a dinner date with Ralph Fiennes.
Love....Jill

Mosh

If you were closer I would send some of our "undocumented technicians" up to help.

Good luck Doyle.

Doyle

thanks everyone, this job couldn't have come at a better time for me, January is usually one of my slowest months and I don't have anything real big lined up for after Christmas, so this job is a little security for me. After that, I just have to worry about Feb and March before the spring rush comes in.

I feel like I deserve this after the past couple of fall/winter seasons that I have endured, it was really rough

gabagoo

I too will be working all weekend, although I have till friday to complete all thsi stuff, I know if I dont put in at least 6 and 6 sat and sun, then I wont make it. Gonna crank up the tunes and enjoyh myself!!