• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

It's here it's here!

Letterbox Mike

Big day for us here at Insignia, we took delivery of our new CET Color 500H UV flatbed printer! Super excited, now we just need to learn how to run it...

Attachments

• flatbed1.jpg
    flatbed1.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 129
  • flatbed 2.jpg
    flatbed 2.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 118

Letterbox Mike

are you going to leave it in that room??

For the time being yes, we're waiting for the neighbors to move out next door (multi-tenant building), we'll be expanding into their space when they do and then the flatbed will be moving into that space. For now once it's up and running the garage door will remain closed and sealed, and the room is climate controlled so it should work just fine in there. It's not the prettiest space but it'll get the job done.

MatthewTimothy

For the time being yes, we're waiting for the neighbors to move out next door (multi-tenant building), we'll be expanding into their space when they do and then the flatbed will be moving into that space. For now once it's up and running the garage door will remain closed and sealed, and the room is climate controlled so it should work just fine in there. It's not the prettiest space but it'll get the job done.

good luck :thumb:

Jack Knight1979

Congrats. We want blow-by-blow updates on this thing. Post video of it running too. I'm excited and it's not even my printer. haha. such a print-nerd I am.

Letterbox Mike

we're looking at the same machine. let me know how it goes.

Obviously not up and running yet, but it's built like a brick house, seriously, this thing is a tank. When the techs come in to get it all working I'll let you know, I'll get you some real world samples off of it if you want to see some.