• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

it's here!

iSign

well, it was a long day, but it was an exciting one. :toasting:

Attachments

• 3 in the box.jpg
    3 in the box.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 121
  • 4 out of the box.jpg
    4 out of the box.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 90
  • 5 setting down in the doorway.jpg
    5 setting down in the doorway.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 100
  • 6 positioning wheels.jpg
    6 positioning wheels.jpg
    303.9 KB · Views: 96
  • 7 home at last.jpg
    7 home at last.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 125

iSign

the dust collection and the vacuum pump also arrived today, in the same container. The DC hasn't been unpacked yet, but the pump was finnessed onto the second floor though a concentrated effort of several of the forklift crew (or rigging crew) ...not to mention "through" a barely large enough opening in my ceiling :omg:

It now sits next to the compressor and air dryer that were lifted up last month. My electrician will hook up all 3 of these machines, and the router and DC this week, while I try to get the air lines & vacuum pipes in. The ducting and flex hose for the DC arrives later this week, but may not be worth trying to have operational for my training. Multicam's star technician is the one rewarded with the assignment to fly to Maui next Monday & spend 4 days getting my machine running & getting me trained! (...then he gets a bit of a vacation too!) :toasting:

Attachments

• 2 emptying container.jpg
    2 emptying container.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 89
  • 9 vacuum rising to second floor.jpg
    9 vacuum rising to second floor.jpg
    467.3 KB · Views: 92
  • 11 second floor equipment in location.jpg
    11 second floor equipment in location.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 119
S

Sign-Man Signs

Man Tools! They Rock! Congrat's. Now when is that first payment?

S

Sign-Man Signs

Hey Dave. How long is the learning curve on that thing before we can send you some jobs?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That is one _ _ _ _, _ _ _, _ _ _ _ _ _', mean looking, money making piece of machinery.
Big Congrats to ya........... :thumb: :thumb:
_ _ _ _ _ _ sa-weet
The adjectives are just too many and I can't think of any replacement words....._ _ _ _ _ _' 'A'

:U Rock:

jdb

Like a kid at christmas, hope you sleep tonight. Congrats. Everthing looks very good and fits well sitting in your pre-designed locations.

iSign

mornin' crew... 4 am in the islands... nuff sleepin'...

...gotta go cut the umbilical cord... and get her on life support... pipe in a few IV's and have this sleeping giant ready to "pull the lever" when the tech arrives!

"It's ALIVE" said in my best Igor voice