• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Jesse Hill - J Hill Designs- needs your thoughts and prayers

Marlene

Hey guys my name is Mike, I am new here at first impressions signs and kinda helping everything along while Jesse is out. From all of us over here we just want to say thank you so much for all of the support. We appreciate it immensely, Jesse is a great guy and we are all hoping for a nice speedy recovery. It is a shame that things like this need to happen to such great people. Jesse is a strong guy and hopefully will be back here chatting with you guys in the future. I just wanted to say thanks again for all of everybodys support, what a great community.

Thank you,
Mike

please Mike keep us updated and let Jesse know we are all thinking of him

Pippin Decals

Prayers are all with him from here..I read the article as well.... F^&N dirt bag that did that needs a rope around his neck.

Jillbeans

How horrible.
Jesse is helpful and knowledgeable, always an upstanding guy.
I sure hope he will be OK and will certainly keep him in my prayers.
Love...Jill
PS
on a side note, a local young sign guy was found dead in his apartment Monday.
His name was Bill Rau and he was a member here.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Is it even ok to mention starting a recovery fund for Jesse on signs101? I just think that he might need some after getting out of the hospital. Like $5 bucks a person.

SignosaurusRex

Latest word is that Jesse is still in an induced coma. He is in ICU at a hospital in Reno and not able to received cards yet without family approval. Hopefully someone can keep us updated regularly.

NateF

Praying for a quick recovery for Jesse. Please keep us posted if there is anything we can do to help

asd

Thoughts and prayers for such outstanding member of this family, hope you get well soon

SignosaurusRex

Any word on how our friend Jesse is doing?

Last I heard yesterday, no change in his condition.

As the father of a young man who has been in this same condition as Jesse, I can tell you that it may be some time before condition changes. Being in an induced coma is what is needed while the bodies natural recovery goes to work and Neurological connections reset. Human hard-drive reboot. The best thing for Jesse right now is presence of loved ones at his side, prayers, well wishes and positive vibes on a constant basis. The loved ones at his side need it too, for strength and faith that he will prevail. "Positive breeds Positive"!

tbullo

Superunknown
Totally shocked to here this. I always knew I would get a fair answer when I saw the jhilldesigns handle pop up. Weird how you can connect on a forum without never meeting face to face. You will be missed.
R.I.P Jesse