• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just Installed.

synergy_jim

We finished this one up today. 4" thick 48" x 96" 30b HDU with 2x2 steel embedded frame.

Attachments

• IMG_5738.jpg
    IMG_5738.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 166

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:thumb:

I see something on the column below the sign. Is something else gonna go in there ?? Maybe later ??

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Nice sign.

Please tell me this is NOT your company vehicle.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5738.jpg
    IMG_5738.jpg
    308.1 KB · Views: 191

synergy_jim

yep.... I have to come clean.... I wrapped that truck 5 years ago and made so many mistakes it's not even funny. The flip side is so many people love it, I never made changes to it.

The truck is about ready to blow up, so I get to design something new here real soon. Re-doing it was never a high priority as we have been very busy and we really don't wrap many vehicles any more.

Guilty as charged....

Here is a better view of it..

Attachments

• pict4649.jpg
    pict4649.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 144
  • pict4653.jpg
    pict4653.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 131

synergy_jim

Its kind of funny... 10 years ago, we opened with a 30" plotter and laminator. We were going to be the king of wraps in our area. Now, we hardly do any. A flatbed, 2 CNC routers, an XC540 and XR640, and a 24 x 36 laser later, we are doing so much cool stuff I hardly care if I ever wrap another car.

:)

Zx360

I asked on facebook, and I think based off of other answers I have seen on here I already know the answer.
but did you do the stone work also or just the panel?
overall looks great.

josh

skyhigh

Nice.
Only one small tweak that stands out to me. I would have kept the sides below the cement cap by increasing the arched top.
The angle cut on the top corners looks like an "onsite" quick fix.

Only another signmaker would notice)))))). Overall very nice.

What are the letters made of? PVC?

Attachments

• OHIO.jpg
    OHIO.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 118

visual800

may I offer opinion? lol

sign is too small for those columns and is set too high on them. but all in all I dig it

skyhigh

sign is too small for those columns and is set too high on them.

I was thinking the sign should be higher.

If only the customers would give you a blank check.......:Big Laugh

Attachments

• OHIO.jpg
    OHIO.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 129

synergy_jim

I was thinking the sign should be higher.

If only the customers would give you a blank check.......:Big Laugh

As for the height comments, there was an existing sign that we were told to match height on. The tapers were cut on the CNC with the sole purpose of missing the top cap.

The letters are not PVC. Each face is a solid clock of 30b HDU that was carved so the letters are part of the face.

There will be am LED message center under it later this summer.

Marlene

I think you should have painted the stone to match the gray colors in the sign and planted tulips in a color to match the red.....just kidding, looks good.