• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just went Premium

32bantum

The grass is greener on this side. I would highly recommend it to anyone sitting on the fence trying to decide.:rock-n-roll:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
GOAT !!

They used an apple wedge cut with peanut butter stuck in the middle and I had a blindfold on..... oooooo what a feeling that was.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
donderwolk.gif

The Initiate will go to the center of the circle and assume the position. Make ready the beast!

GypsyGraphics

Well I must have joined on the goat's day off because my initiation went a little something like this...

Fred said, kid go and sit down on that bench that says Group W. And I, I walked over to the, to the bench there, Group W's where they put you if you may not be moral enough to join, and there was all kinds of mean nasty ugly looking people on the bench there. Mother rapers. Father stabbers. Father rapers! Father rapers sitting right there on the bench next to me! And they was mean and nasty and ugly and horrible crime-type guys sitting on the bench next to me. And the meanest, ugliest, nastiest one, the meanest father raper of them all, was coming over to me and he was mean 'n' ugly 'n' nasty 'n' horrible and all kind of things and he sat down next to me and said, "Kid, whad'ya get?" I said, "I didn't get nothing, I had to pay $50 and pick up garbage."

and all you got to do to join is sing it the next time it come's around on the guitar. With feeling. So we'll wait for it to come around on the guitar, here and sing it when it does. Here it comes. You can get anything you want, at Alice's Restaurant

Last edited:

rgaskins

I just went to the other side also, must say there is a TON of info...Wow, guess I will be reading for days now!

Doug Pulver

Well I must have joined on the goat's day off because my initiation went a little something like this...

Fred said, kid go and sit down on that bench that says Group W. And I, I walked over to the, to the bench there, Group W's where they put you if you may not be moral enough to join, and there was all kinds of mean nasty ugly looking people on the bench there. Mother rapers. Father stabbers. Father rapers! Father rapers sitting right there on the bench next to me! And they was mean and nasty and ugly and horrible crime-type guys sitting on the bench next to me. And the meanest, ugliest, nastiest one, the meanest father raper of them all, was coming over to me and he was mean 'n' ugly 'n' nasty 'n' horrible and all kind of things and he sat down next to me and said, "Kid, whad'ya get?" I said, "I didn't get nothing, I had to pay $50 and pick up garbage."

and all you got to do to join is sing it the next time it come's around on the guitar. With feeling. So we'll wait for it to come around on the guitar, here and sing it when it does. Here it comes. You can get anything you want, at Alice's Restaurant

What about the 27 8" X10" color glossy photographs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each?

iSign

What about the 27 8" X10" color glossy photographs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each?

yeah... and where's my turkey dinner... ya can't start singin' that song & not be havin' turkey dinner coming soon... my world's caving in :covereyes:

skyhigh

And they was mean and nasty and ugly and horrible crime-type guys sitting on the bench next to me.

sorry I forgot to introduce myself. :rolleyes:

Signgal, your initiation is simple (I'm on the initiation committee....trust me....really). First you must eliminate all signs that contain white backgrounds. Come back to the committee when you've finished that task, and we will move on to phase 2 of your induction.

signage

Signgal are you telling us they forgot to do the initiation at bar last weekend?

Now Fred and Dave what happened did you have too much to drink or what?