• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just wrapped my tahoe

jeffr0wland

Still have to add some diecut details and wrap the roof.

Attachments

• image-4177677601.png
    image-4177677601.png
    883.2 KB · Views: 143
  • image-4126867542.png
    image-4126867542.png
    888.2 KB · Views: 118
  • image-1059046614.png
    image-1059046614.png
    855.2 KB · Views: 113

jeffr0wland

Yeah still gotta wrap the roof. I removed the side trim and roof rack but one of the roof brackets was being stubborn so I'll get it later.

Jillbeans

Oooh I'd rethink the spelling of that name...it's just weird.
But I actually like the way you did this.
Not too much, not too flashy. I can read it but my brain stops on the name.
Is it supposed to be Hygh Octane? Because that seems kind of goofy to me.
Love...Jill

CanuckSigns

yeah the odd spelling of the name mixed with the hard to read font creates a mental stop sign for me, if I saw this in traffic i would miss the rest of the wrap cause i would spend the whole time trying to figure out what your name was!

JR's

looks cool, I did not have a hard time reading it. and the light graficks in the back looks like reflechions. cool cool cool.

JR

cptcorn

adad
It's Hygh Octane ... Notice the break in the lower portion of the "g" where it connects with the "y" ...

I personally read it as High Octane when I just glanced at it. I then read comments and though, wow it does say Hugh Octane, and then I inspected it realizing it was a y. Hah!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I couldn't see it at all, until I lifted it and took it into Photoshop. However, with what I now see...... did the OP then run this two ways to get banding going in the opposite direction on the door as indicated ??

Attachments

• banding.jpg
    banding.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 94