• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Kerry testified before the House Foreign Affairs Oversight and Accountability Subcommittee

Aardvark Printing

As the saying goes, "It doesn't matter who does the voting, it's who does the counting".

No, I don't, however, I do not think that the apathy that people show towards politics/civics (even coming from people here in some very recent posts) is at all helping the situation(now, they could be in favor of the direction we are going in and that's up to them to think that way) and until that changes, you can forget about "waking up" or anything like that. I think a good chunk of the problem here is that the population in general allowed it to get this way, because they couldn't have been bothered with it otherwise(could be for a variety of reasons, but the end result is the same).

Given all that has gone on very recently stateside, with not much beyond the usual people complaining, I don't hold out much hope. I consider that to be more to blame compared to anything else, but as long as some get their free stuff or at least promised free stuff, they are on board with it.

This should come as a surprise to no one. Since Sarajevo, during the Clinton yrs, this should have been on people's radar with Russia. It was warned at that time how Russia was going to react the further NATO goes.

The irony is, in the tiktok generation (even some of the older people, but for slightly different reasons) are enamored with this shiny new thing over here to forget about the slightly older shiny thing.
Right. Because fighting for democracy is SO unAmerican. "The Tiktok" generation! I'm impressed that you could type that while waving your cane at the kids on the sidewalk.
Luckily you're not running things.

I believe the climate is in a warming trend and SOME is man-induced. But spending trillions to make us more dependent on other countries for energy is madness. We can't even start to get a handle of climate change until we embrace more nuclear.

How much did temps on average drop during covid. That was a chance for the greatest experiment in history--no one was flying, no one was driving, energy consumption dropped around the world because manufacturing dropped, and if temps budged it was in the order of 10 thousandths of a degree. We should be talking about adopting to the new normal. And 50 years from now we will still be burning fossil fuels.

Anyone notice that ABC News never refers to "climate change" in their weather reporting--it's now alway "human-induced climate change"?

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Yea, start a fire in your back yard and watch all that black smoke go in the air. Stick your face in it and take a deep breath. Tell me that doesn't have any effect. If vehicle and plane pollution was dyed and not invisible, I think most of you would be stunned at how the air would look.

1 car is like pissing in the ocean. It can take it. Billions of cars and factories is like taking a Gino sized shit in the ocean... That turns it into a sewer.

netsol

if our "betters" who lecture us about climate change, cut back their own usage, i would have nothing to say, they are entitled to their opinion
the fact that they fly around on private jets, using more fuel and having a bigger "carbon footprint" than 10,000 of the rest of us, shows they couldn't give a sh*t

ikarasu

Every country, even China talks about climate change.

Why everything needs to be political I don't know. You think the scientists, who are much smarter than anyone on here , come up with a conspiracy about global warming to turn people red or blue?

You guys should be pissed at the billion dollar corporations ruining the planet, not the government. Doesn't matter if it's red or blue, every presidency cares more about the money these companies generate than the people.

Cruise ships, airplanes, private jets... I'm sure cruise ship + private jets (not even counting commercial) cause more pollution than vehicles alone. It's the "luxurious" items that are killing us more than anything.

We go through droughts and nestle has no problems paying 5 cents for 100 gallons of water... That they keep on sucking up during said droughts.

You guys should be mad at the big corporations who don't give a shit about anything but profit, they're much worst than the government.

victor bogdanov

You think the scientists, who are much smarter than anyone on here , come up with a conspiracy about global warming to turn people red or blue?
Ask these smart scientists to define "woman" or ask if men can give birth. Should tell you everything you need to know.

I guarantee you the leading climate change scientists couldn't give you a straight answer if you ask them how many genders there are

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Solar power

Attachments

• IMG_20230716_183154__01.jpg
    IMG_20230716_183154__01.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 63

JBurton

Signtologist
I guarantee you the leading climate change scientists couldn't give you a straight answer if you ask them how many genders there are
That's like asking a print shop for engineering. Can you tell me how many yards of concrete I need for a 4'x8' sign at 20' to center? How does a 2 pole setup change that? You are a signtologist aren't you?!?!
Not saying there are more than two genders, just the ignorance of this statement is frustrating.

victor bogdanov

That's like asking a print shop for engineering. Can you tell me how many yards of concrete I need for a 4'x8' sign at 20' to center? How does a 2 pole setup change that? You are a signtologist aren't you?!?!
Not saying there are more than two genders, just the ignorance of this statement is frustrating.
Knowing a difference between a boy and a girl doesn't take a biology degree. You know 100% the leading climate scientist could not give you a straight answer to this question, not because they do not know the answer but because a truthful answer would go against their master's wishes

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I just get a kick outta all the people saying, you should this..... you should that and you should, should, should. Y'all sound like politicians yourselves, telling everyone what they SHOULD & SHOULD NOT be doing.

This is just like fauci now being found out that he hid the real facts about covid. The facts are beginning to surface....... he didn't quit his comfy job for any other reason.

dypinc

This is just like fauci now being found out that he hid the real facts about covid. The facts are beginning to surface....... he didn't quit his comfy job for any other reason.

All about getting you gene therapy to alter you DNA. Of course they changed the definition of vaccine so they could claim that is what it was.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That wasn't what I was talking about. And I wasn't listening to right winged news. It seems to be all over the news.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Knowing a difference between a boy and a girl doesn't take a biology degree. You know 100% the leading climate scientist could not give you a straight answer to this question, not because they do not know the answer but because a truthful answer would go against their master's wishes
Just make it up as you go. What about hermaphrodites? I learned that in middle school biology.
But really, who gives a shit? For all of the freedom BS some of y'all profess to support you sure do like dictating what everyone else does with themselves and how they should live their lives. That is called fascism.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I just get a kick outta all the people saying, you should this..... you should that and you should, should, should. Y'all sound like politicians yourselves, telling everyone what they SHOULD & SHOULD NOT be doing.

Agreed. Except I would say with Covid, they could only go off of current information that they had at the time which of course changes as more becomes known. Additionally, they learned how to better treat it as well so in hindsight things could have been done differently. The alternative is to simply ignore this stuff altogether and let it fly but what happens when or if we end up with something more serious like Ebola? I'd rather be prepared for nothing rather than unprepared for something bad. Just my 2 cents