• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Landscape Logo input

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Oh, now ya hafta blame someone else for that thing ?? I always get a kick outta people who do something (weird) and it makes sense at the moment, but two days later, nobody remembers it and they forget to get back to some form of normalcy.
are you assuming I have some form of normalcy? :roflmao:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
No, not really. I started out with you, but I changed the subject to people in general. Ya hafta possess some form of normalcy to possibly return to it. You missed both buses.

Last edited:

Stacey K

I like making signs
UGHHHHH....STILL WORKING ON IT! I was sick most of the weekend and early this week so getting back to it today. One kid is stuck on #4, the other kid on #6. I just added 1,2,3. I like number 1

1665764011798.png

2B

#4,
Use the "LANDSCAPING" from #1

I like the idea of the "LEAF Y" but move L leaf higher, too much staggering doesn't look like a "Y"

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Came from a different direction. Add your rocks under the last tree if t doesn't make it too crowded.

beyond.jpg

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
sitting waiting for someone
I REALLY like the B Johnny!

So, a couple of saturdays ago, I was playing around with the logo. I think Stacy has it figured out now, but just for fun here's what I came up with. There were two more, but they weren't worth including.

Attachments

• BL-Logos.jpg
    BL-Logos.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 129

kcollinsdesign

Old member
I would re-evaluate the name. It's been done to death (like "Landscapers R Us").

Keep the logo clean. If you want to be creative, Dan over at Kickcharge Creative has a decent portfolio that is easy to rip off ideas from (he must not mind because I see his style everywhere).