• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Log o design critique

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
...Thanks Bob! I am sticking with Sarah here, not only because I just bought her and was excited to use her, but because I think she's beautiful and works wonderfully in this layout.

However I think you are 100% correct on the other font and how about instead of moving the graphic into the main body, I bring the secondary copy out underneath it, to support it. It did look to be just floating there...

I made the comment about Sarah Script merely to show that in spite of my prejudices, I think this is a good use of it. I own it as well and, from time to time, have been known to use it.

Much better with the secondary copy under everything.

Joe Diaz

Looks great. Although IF I were to change anything I might play with those buildings some more. Think stylized, but not cartoony.

Craig Sjoquist

I like the design and layout and use of fonts and also graphic .... great ...but

Signmeup said 1st the stuff behind the building needs to be soften to bring out the buildings it was the 1st thing i saw on thumbnail which is ok if Athens was stronger they are competing with each other as is .. but that's me and my 2 cents

Dan Antonelli

That's how you do it.... homerun ---

Like Joe said, maybe stylize the buildings, maybe not - could be fine as is---

nice job, clever integration of the graphic, and makes for a cohesive brand--