• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Long live arlo!!!

Mike F

Rock on man, that's awesome. I'm really glad everything turned out good. I know I'm kinda new here and I don't really know you, but I've had my fair share of medical problems and I can't even imagine what it must have been like to go through all that you have. I really hope everything continues to go well for you.

OldPaint

glad you turned a corner..in the right direction. for those of you with joint aches and pains, i have a rhumatologist at the VA, who worked at the CLEVELAND CLINIC for years and he is is serious about prescribing HERBAL/HOMOPATHIC remedies before hard drugs. he told me to get a bottle of SOD.......GLISODIN 250, SUPEROXIDE DISMUTASE. http://www.iherb.com/Bluebonnet-Nutrition-GliSODin-250-Vegetarian-S-O-D-60-Vcaps/9408?at=0
and this other one called IN-FLAM-A-LESS http://www.vitacost.com/Irwin-Naturals-Inflamma-Less
i will look into glutathione and its properties. thanks.

Cadmn

Hey Man Great to hear U finally whooped it I got 3 cardiologists scratching their heads on what to do on my case. I've thought of the bottle solution myself but don't got the gonads to go through with it. my legs are presently in a state of jelly & pain. I go to Hemotologist next thursday to get those tests. Looking for voodoo priestiest to get rid of some curses I carry, was told by Preacher/ evangilists & supposedly prayers were said to release them but everything is the same , so I might need to try the other side hmmmm
anyway glad ur better Arlo I'm gonna call U soon

Last edited:

phototec

Great news Arlo...

Glad everything is working out for the best and wish you a long and prosperous future..

:goodpost:

Jillbeans

Terrific news.
Looks like the good vibes from 101 have done the trick again.
Also looks like we are going to have to start rooting for Cadmn.
Glad you are healing up, Arlo.
This world is a better place with you in it.
Lots of love....Jill

John L

Very, very good news! I'm happy to hear things are looking up for you now. Take good care and enjoy every day.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Prayers do work, never forget that. Prayers of family, friends and those we have never met.

Nonsense. Prayers are never answered. It they were the external reality would be chaos. It's not, ergo mewling petitions to one's gods are either unheard or ignored. Smart money is on the former since the latter requires the existence of some agency to do the ignoring.

skyhigh

Fantastic news Arlo. Glad to hear you're doing better.

Nonsense. Prayers are never answered. It they were the external reality would be chaos.

I pray that every post dealing with the power of prayer, bugs the chit outta you (and Colin). :ROFLMAO:

Seems my prayers have been answered. :Oops:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
sky.............

There's no need to bring that up here in a thread such as this. This thread is for the warm wishes, thoughts and prayers and for the betterment of a fellow man/friend. Despite the means to do that, at least bob is reading the other posts and just being bob. However, I know he still means some goodness towards Arlo, albeit his not saying anything to the effect.

Colin hasn't painted himself dumb with any outbursts here..... only bob, by using this thread as his soapbox instead of keeping it in the NHB section.... like he knows he should.

Don't acknowledge his lowly attempts to debate in such a place and maybe, just maybe...... he'll let go of it for a change and keep those discussions where they belong.