• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Long live arlo!!!

iSign

It thought it was pretty funny Sky!
...though Gino's post was reasonable too!

bob is dead wrong, but we all get a chance to end up dead right!
No debate there! :wink:

Flame

Woohoo Arlo, now I gotta come visit ya someday. Or you come check out the rainforest in my part of the country.

skyhigh

It thought it was pretty funny Sky!
...though Gino's post was reasonable too!

bob is dead wrong, but we all get a chance to end up dead right!
No debate there! :wink:

I guess I was saying the same thing to Bob, in a roundabout sarcastic kinda way. My intentionally ridiculous comment left no room for "debate", hoping to put a quick end to the subject.

Gino didn't see the forest thru my trees.

Now, back on track.....
YEAH ARLO.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Colin hasn't painted himself dumb with any outbursts here..... only bob, by using this thread as his soapbox instead of keeping it in the NHB section.... like he knows he should...

Let's see if I have this right. It's okay for someone to proclaim the effectiveness of their gods and their prayers to them but it's unacceptable to express anything antithetical to that. Is that how it works?

iSign

It's ok if you said "god bless you" when I sneeze, but if you said "hey Satan must have your soul" I'd have to kick your sorry ass... That's how it works, got it straight now bub?

It got nothing nothing to do with religion on the surface of casual conversation... It's more about being a dick to other people... something we both know all to well, except you act like you don't know when you are! Put a sock in it once in a while!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I'm thinking these familiar rants & replies from the usual suspects are making Arlo feel right back at home here.
This list wouldn't be what it is with any one of them missing.

Stay well Arlo

wayne k
guam usa

Colin

Excellent Arlo! (Didn't see this thread until now - been busy).

Good thing you were in the hands of a great surgeon.

HulkSmash

Let's see if I have this right. It's okay for someone to proclaim the effectiveness of their gods and their prayers to them but it's unacceptable to express anything antithetical to that. Is that how it works?

Bob, just go back to laminating your banners.