• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Looking for a good source for..............................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I need around 450 yards of Velcro at 1/2" wide. I need both sides (loop and hook) portions. My 2 sources are not cooperating, so I'd like to know if anyone here has any ideas ?? Color does not matter..... red, white or black will work.

:thankyou: Gino

Marlene

I use 3M dual lock and get it from www.fastenation.com you can get it a lot cheaper on Amazon. It works really great and will hold up to a lot of use.

CAP

I need around 450 yards of Velcro at 1/2" wide. I need both sides (loop and hook) portions. My 2 sources are not cooperating, so I'd like to know if anyone here has any ideas ?? Color does not matter..... red, white or black will work.

clip_image002.jpg

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
CAP...... before you get too carried away, you might wanna read the rules around this place. You've been here 4 months, so you must've noticed this rule, already. One is not allowed or supposed to advertise their wares without a proper membership. Check in with the administrators and find out how.

I appreciate your effort in trying to get your product(s) across, but you should abide by the policies in this place. You too, have a nice Thanksgiving.

CAP

CAP...... before you get too carried away, you might wanna read the rules around this place. You've been here 4 months, so you must've noticed this rule, already. One is not allowed or supposed to advertise their wares without a proper membership. Check in with the administrators and find out how.

I appreciate your effort in trying to get your product(s) across, but you should abide by the policies in this place. You too, have a nice Thanksgiving.
Oh my goodness-- this I was not aware of! :-(