• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Need 4 fluorescent bulbs

Turnergraphics

Looking for four 9 ft fluorescent bulbs for sign but suppliers sell only case of 12, any suggestions? Grainger and McMaster don't sell 9 footers at all.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Since it's a special order to you, then turn around and tell your customer the same thing and charge them for the entire case. Mark it up anything you want. Probably...... double it.

Next ??

signage

Check with one of you local electrical suppliers they may have them or can get them, but their price is usually higher than sign supplier. When I told one of my local electrical supplier what I get them for he said it was lower than he can get them!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Who cares who said it first ?? Doesn't eanything count for positive reinforcement ??

Good grief.............​

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Still....... who cares ??

I can't tell ya how many people repeat the same information over and over in the same thread. People don't read the other posts/comments. At best, they just skim over and miss most of what's being said. They halfway rememebr something they saw and it then becomes their idea/thought.

Get over it, just order the danged lamps and move on.

Marlene

There's a really good reason why people don't or won't read every post in a thread. I just did and wish I hadn't. Seems every simple question turns in to a grade school smack down.

Billct2

I'd go with buying the case and you could sell the whole thing to the client and they will have a lifetime supply of lamps

Ready

Ready To Go
Looking for four 9 ft fluorescent bulbs for sign but suppliers sell only case of 12, any suggestions? Grainger and McMaster don't sell 9 footers at all.

You've got City Electric Supply Spartanburg. Major chain; call and check; reasonably short drive from your location.
Bob P

kgirl

You won't be doing yourself, or your customers any favors going with LED Lamps....you'll have more problems than trying to find four HO lamps.... ;)