• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Guy from Mass.

D2S

How is everyone? I am a young, but at times feel old 22 year old from South Eastern Massachusetts(almost in Rhode Island) I have been in business this up and coming Feb. 2 years. This is more of a side venture for me as I do construction work for my father's company and do this nights and weekends. I love the design and application aspect of doing signs, banners, and the other aspects of this industry. I have found this place thru a link on T-shirtforums.com and am very happy I did as I am getting a large of amount of information and hope to provide some to others as well. My website is astoursenterprises.com or astours.net Where you can find my portfolio and some small information about me, I do need to get more information up but as I am sure you all know there are only so many hours in a day. Looking forward to meeting and talking with most if not all of you.

Adam

A.St.Ours Enterprises

wingman

:Welcome:Welcome to the best damn site on the planet.:Canada 2::unclesam::France::Australia:signs101:
Looks like you got in just in time.