• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New here from Florida

SignManiac

Just found this site when I heard Doug Allen mention it on another board. Looks like a friendly well run place. If this board is Fred's creation then I'm sure I'll enjoy being a part of it. The man can identify any font going back to early hieroglyphics.

OldPaint

bob AINT NEW...just hes new on this site!!! hes an old fart, rides motor cycles and jumps outa prefectly good airplanes.....(somethin wrong with them people)hehehehehehehe hey bob...hi ya doin?
hahahahaha

SignManiac

Hi Joe! Had no idea I'd see so many familiar faces over here. Life is good. I've been pouring over this site and it has a different feel for sure. I like how Fred has put it together. Looks to be a nice educational board.

And yes I am getting old :)

iSign

and he strangles himself with perfectly good snakes... I mean surrounds himself with snakes.

Hey Bob, glad you wandered on over. Fred does have an up & coming challenger on font recognition too... I know you've done business with the vector doctor, anyway, vdoc (vector doctor's username) is another natural resource of font recognition making this place great.

Looking forward to seeing more of your layouts & good business sense showing up on these pages.

njsigns

Just checked out your link... beautiful work. I especially love your 3- dimensional signs! Looking forward to your input! :thumb:

Gene

oh yeah...almost forgot... welcome to :signs101: :wink:

SignManiac

Thanks again everyone. Yes I'm a newbie here but not in the sign business. More than half my life invested in this business. Believe it or not, I'm still learning each and everyday. Let that be an example to all of you.

Granted this business can be fun, but for some of us it's a passion, an obsession, a sickness...

My point being, the farther you take it, the more you can make from it. Learn to balance the "art" with the business. It takes both to become successful in this line of work. Never let your artistic ego get in the way of you common business sense.