• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Logo For Customer

jkdbjj

Another classic rule of thumb for logo design is if you can pop one out a day, your not designing.
It takes time to research and industry, the competition, current color schemes, current logos, etc...

Not saying you do this, or pop them out at will, but thought I would post this up.
Good luck...

MotorCityMan

I'm using this to do a lot of practicing, here are some other renditions

Attachments

• 4timext7664.jpg
    4timext7664.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 107

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Lookin' much better.

However, I think you have too many colors going and still different styles. You have posterized wood grain detail, but not metallic effects in the wrench, just a highlight or a shadow. So for me, they don’t belong together. I’d pick one style and use it for all elements.

Also, the font style is a little too relaxed for the kinda business it’s representing.

The top left is the best attempt to date…… and throw out the bottom two for sure.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
on all of these, why are you doing a triple outline with such dark colors? if you're doing that much outline work, adding a dark gradient to the text ... bad looking. remember what I said about light sources? your hammer has 2 light sources, your wrench has no light source, and the saw blade in the third one is either warped or has multiple lights on it.