• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New name, same great sarcasm...

GP

I was hardly trying to make a big deal about it. I simply wanted to inform those that I do network with on the site.

And also, to maybe remind everyone that these things do happen. I have never made any disparaging remarks about a client or jeopardized my credibility in any way. I just wanted a little more anonymity.

moving on,

GP

Marlene

I removed my location and company info after the "swearing" thread as there were some pretty scary posts in that thread that made me not want exactly where I am known anymore.

D&Tgraphics

call me stupid but what was your previous screen name? The avatar looks familiar but I can't put a name with it. Sorry.

iSign

call me stupid but what was your previous screen name? The avatar looks familiar but I can't put a name with it. Sorry.
I was thinking the same thing.

Gino, I think part of the reason some would change their name, rather then simply adopt a more complete Premium-only posting philosophy... is that in my case this occurred long before we had a premium section... but even today, once you decide you may desire more anonymity... all the posts you ever wrote in any forum, which for you is like me... thousands going back years... they all carry your username, avatar & signature...

and unlike GP, I'm afraid I cannot claim to have never made any disparaging remarks about a client or jeopardized my credibility in any way! :doh:

GP

it was limeliteSC - not that I was a high-profile poster... just a re-introduction is all.

when your name changes, so do the labels on the old posts. I never had a signature.

Again, I really don't care about that, since I really have nothing to hide. It is just a small town and there are others from town here, sign shops and others (and will be more in the future).

The extra layer of anonymity makes me feel a little more comfortable sharing trade information, pricing or otherwise, in both premium or general forum.

and unlike GP, I'm afraid I cannot claim to have never made any disparaging remarks about a client or jeopardized my credibility in any way! :doh:

"isign" in all the years i have followed your posts (and that's a lot of years) i've seen you jump head first into some heated discussions and i am certain that just like myself at times you've said some things you may have said differently...i have also seen you mellow out considerably over the years...

you are definitely an opinionated guy (not that there is anything wrong with that) but just for the record i have never read anything that you have wrote that has ever jeopardized your credibility in any way.

without a doubt you have always been one of the first to help in any situation that you have been able to offer assistance or knowledge in (even if the person in need was someone whom you have exchanged words with or had a difference of opinion with).

iSign

thanks Dan...
see what I mean... you remember the helpful stuff & now everyone knows about it...

I meant jeopardizing my credibility as the biggest a-hole :rock-n-roll:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
without a doubt you have always been one of the first to help in any situation that you have been able to offer assistance or knowledge in (even if the person in need was someone whom you have exchanged words with or had a difference of opinion with).

Although I haven't been here as long as you old guys..... LOL I have to agree with you Dan. iSign is a big help and participator. :goodpost:

Marlene

isign is one of the good guys who is always there to help. I've seen him so many times take the time to post a long, well written reply filled with info to help a person out. I've seen him hand draw an idea to give a person a good direction when they ask for help with a design project.

Marlene

isign i think your 'cover' has been blown

yep, try as hard as you do, your good guyness still came thru:Big Laugh oh and Dan, you too are one of the good guys around here!

iSign

isign i think your 'cover' has been blown
dammit... time to change my name again
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif