• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New name, same great sarcasm...

Jillbeans

Sister Eusebia says go and write "I am an evil boy" 500 times on the blackboard.
In perfect Palmer Method penmanship or you'll get The Ruler.
Love....Jill

Attachments

• nun.jpg
    nun.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 53

GP

I was at a meeting with a client, who is interested in buying a plotter and cutting vinyl on the side. He mentioned Signs101.com.

He can find me if he wants (Hi Jon!) But, there is no need to advertise.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I was at a meeting with a client, who is interested in buying a plotter and cutting vinyl on the side. He mentioned Signs101.com.

He can find me if he wants (Hi Jon!) But, there is no need to advertise.

This is happening more than spam.

We must build a giant wall like the old Chinese and keep the outsiders out. :Oops:

Greg...

I got it.

I think the issue is that most here do not know you as well....Or have never worked or networked with you.

For the record GP is a cool guy with an awesome company....

iSign

you mean I can change my name?
yes, you can change your name & still maintain the same account & posting history.

I used to have my full business name in my avatar, my user name & my signature. A guy here was trying to dump an edge that was suspect, or not even in existence, & as protection for my peers on this forum, I posted a link to evidence of fraudulent activity by that individual, surrounding that same alleged Edge machine. I woke up the next morning to a phone call threatening to visit my shop with his revenge. I wasn't thrilled with that offer & decided to move slightly further out of obvious recognition. Many others here have done the same for similar reasons.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hey Doug.....

I can understand your reasoning for removing your information off the site. That is just plain wrong. For someone to wanna take action against another for being honest and not to let others get hurt at someone else's.... let's say devious intentions.... is just plain wrong. I hope that person was banned. I've been hounded a few times and none of them have ever materialized. I'm not looking for confrontation, but I don't run from it. A few years ago, from another site, someone started talking about information about me that was almost impossible to know, but with some digging around could get a hold of I guess. They talked about my wife, some pets and other things that was just creepy. Again, nothing ever came of it, but it does make you wonder what kind of pond scum is out there.

As for GP's reasons... this seems to be a pattern lately. Many eyes are watching and with so many talking out in the open in the peanut gallery, I don't see how this can be avoided, unless we all start blocking all kinds of information. However, when critiquing or discussing potential layouts, pricing and other things..... it's hard to get the whole picture if we can't talk freely.

We should not have to go underground to have open discussions about our industry. Perhaps we could discuss this in a different light in the 'Premium' section..... or some reasonable fact simile. :rolleyes:

S

Sign-Man Signs

Next question, who cares? Was that to sarcastic? Maybe I'll change my name.